YRU Medusa

07:23




Some weeks ago my YRU Medusas arrived and I have to say, I am really happy with them.
I will give you a short overview of what I like and dislike about these sandals, and give you some details about where you can get them etc.

I was looking for sandals when I found these on asos.
You can also purchase them at the official yru homepage, dollskillheels, and tilted sole.

First of all: Yes, they are easy to walk in, and the 9cm (3.5") platform is not heavy at all.
My review is based on the fact that I wore these sandals on a 2 hour long walk in the city centre and for several hours more at home.

The only problem I had was walking on paving stones, since they are uneven.
Walking on a lawn is pretty easy, but I wouldn't recommend it, since these are white sandals and you will almost certainly get grass stains on them.




Now to the wearing comfort: The back counter is open and you will feel the hard PU Leather pinching your heel, but this feeling will go away. You have to wear these sandals for a while and give the PU some time to become softer.

When I ordered the Medusas I wasn't aware, that they have vinyl windows, but they are probably there to stabilise the sandals a bit. If you sweat, these vinyl windows will fog, because no fresh air gets to that part of the shoe.

Another thing I wasn't aware of, are the additional pretty shoelaces they come with.
I immediately changed them and they look super cute.



These sandals run half size big, I am a 39 EU (8.5 US) and a US 8 fits perfectly.
It's adorable how the third eyelet is a square. I love this detail.

I received the shoes in a YRU shoe box which was wrapped in a asos bag.
Inside of the box where the additional shoe laces, the shoes with standard YRU shoe laces, YRU wrapping paper, and a piece of cardboard separating the sandals.




I hope this short review is helpful for you and thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare