Freedom Mallows

10:56

Look what I found:




So basically I've been looking for vegan marshmallows for about a year (since then I'm vegan), but I never found any, only online with high shipping costs. Since I’ll be of to Berlin next week, I decided to go on a little snack-shopping-spree and found some really delicious vegan marshmallows.




There's this smiling little sloth on the package! I can't even. (His name is Cedric and he's the Mallow-Mascot at the moment)
On the freedommallow's website it says:
"Freedom Mallows was created by a renowned British food scientist and loving grandfather of 13. He noticed his grandchildren had a great love for marshmallows! (he said to himself) I'll create a marshmallow that's free from, tasty and completely vegetarian for all to enjoy no matter what their dietary requirements"
These tasty - really mouthwatering - mallows are suitable for a vegetarian, vegan, kosher or halal diet.



The Strawberry Mallows are already gone, so I have the Vanilla Mallows as my travel-snack.
I saw, that there alsow are mini mallows, and I really hope they'll be available in Austria soon, since I love decorating my cupcakes and hot chocolate with them!


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare