Interrailing (pt. 1)

05:07

The first few weeks of my summer holidays were super busy, since I've been interrailing through north-western Europe.
My first stop was Stockholm and I have to say, it was quiet impressive. I was really lucky with the weather, which I was really happy about and because of that I basically walked all day long instead of taking public transport. The only problem with that, was that my feet weren't as happy as I was about that.



I was overwhelmed by the beauty of Stockholm. The little galleries, shops and streets were super adorable, but I also enjoyed the bigger ones. Stockholm for me, was less about sight seeing than about getting to know some people who live there and I really enjoyed my stay.

After Stockholm I went to Malmö, which is my favorite city by now. The little lighthouse and the old part of the city have so much charme, that the industry side of the city doesn't stand out that much.




I visited Konsthallen's exhibition of Ad Reinhardt, after a long stroll through the city, which was quiet amusing and interesting. In the evening of the same day, I went to a pub and drank some swedish pear cider, which was super sweet and refreshing!
Malmö, is definitely worth the trip and you'll get to know a lot of people, since they're pretty open and warm hearted.

My third destination was Flensburg, where I met amazing people as well and enjoyed a "wild vegan" at Hans im Glück, which was the best vegan burger I ever had. Besides I also went for a couple of long walks, visited the old town as well as the habour and had an amazing time.




It was quiet relaxing at stay in a city like Flensburg, to just enjoy an old town and it's beauty.
A little shock after this small town, was Berlin, a capital full of different faces and amazing buildings.
I tried my first vegan kebab and it was so good, better than every single "normal" kebab I have ever had before.


The weather in Berlin was perfect for long walks and sight seeing, besides I also went to a Veganz (vegan supermarket) for the first time. For me it makes such a difference to not have to check the ingredients of something to know it's vegan.


These were the first 3 stops on my Interrail trip through north-western Europe, my other stops (Cologne, Amsterdam and London) will be in my next blogpost about it.



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare