Dirty Velvet's Autumn/Winter Collection

09:29


Dirty Velvet is the most amazing kind of brand, they make you laugh and think at the same time. With their Tees and Sweaters they caught my eye and with sending 3 of my favourite designs to me, they also got my heart.


By not only using only Cotton, but 100% Organic Cotton grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers using methods that are ecologically and socially sustainable, Dirty Velvet really makes an important choice, just as their provoking designs this shows the world how messed up the mainstream actually is.




The design of the Museum Piece just got me at my distopia-loving brain. The picture is worth a thousand words, at least.




These shirts, seriously are robust super comfortable to wear, no matter if you're a Gentleman or a Lady Rebel.
I couldn't resist getting the UFO abduction.




This bad boy "The Wolf Within" also made it to my wardrobe and since I'm in a business school a lot of my friends are also obsessed with it. I gave it to one of my male best friends, since it suits him way better than me.

Dirty Velvet is a worldwide shipping company, so no worries, if you also like their shirts, you might as well just get one.

I hope you're having a great Pre-Halloween and good weather wherever you are!


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare